We Buy, Sell, and Trade Everything!
Have collectibles or unwanted items that you're looking to sell or trade? It's easy to turn them into
useful! Whether that's video games or gear or just cash, we can certainly help you out. Here are some
frequency asked questions to get you started.
What are we looking for?
Here's a sample of what comes in our doors on a daily basis (if you want to sell something not on this list,
either give us a call, or simply come visit.
No appointment neccessary.**
- Video Games, Consoles, Accessories from Atari to the X1
- Electronics (ie. iPhones, tablets, laptops, AppleTVs, televisions)
- Collectibles & Antiques of all kinds, from every era
- Action Figures & Statues (ie. Hot Toys, Sideshow)
- Funko POP! Collectibles
- Shoes (ie. Jordans, Air Force Ones, Dunks, Skateboarding, Foamposites, Air Max)
- Cameras and Photography Equipment (ie. Bodies, Lenses, Tripods, Mounts)
- Skateboards and Longboards in all conditions (WKND, 3D, Sk8mafia)
- Music Instruments (Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Woodwinds, DJ Equipment, MIDI Controllers)
- Watches* (Rolex, Chronoswiss, Alpina)
- Coins, Silver, & Gold* (Collectible Value)
- Diecast Cars (ie. Corgi, ERTL, Franklin Mint, Hot Wheels)
- Model Railroading (Marklin, LGB, Lionel, MTH, Bachmann)
- Military Memorabilia (that you are legally allowed to own!)
- Vehicles that Work (Cars, Bikes, Mopeds, Vans)
- Posters & Vinyls (Movies, Events)
- Lego Sets (Must be unbuilt and sealed)
- Comic Books & Graphic Novels (Graded preferred, but we do buy long boxes.)
- Signage (Neons mostly)
- Remote Control Cars, Trucks, & Planes
- Board Games (Collectible or Sealed)
- ... and more.
An asteriks (*) marks that the item will not purchased at the Oviedo location as per lease agreement.
Where do we display what we buy?
Well, if you've been to either of our stores, we mostly resell what we can't display either
through our eBay or Amazon store. If you're interested in checking out what we have available on those, the
links are below:
Do you guys offer more in store credit?
Absolutely! We will always offer you more in credit at our stores, which doesn't need to be spent on your
visit. We offer gift cards
can be loaded, reloaded, or redeemed at any time, at either of our stores. They never
expire and never
decrease in value. We are also able to offer cash and credit if that's somethig you would find works better
Have a few more questions before you make the trip?
No collection is too large, or too small, so your best bet is to bring it in and we'll take a look at
what you have. It's extremely helpful to have an idea what you are looking to get for your collection as you
know exactly what it is that you have and what it's worth to you. But if you have specific questions
your collection, please give us a ring at one of our locations and we will be happy to answer what we are able.
Please keep in mind that it is not possible to give quotes over the phone for a variety of reasons varying
from item to item, so in the interest of fairness to our other customers, and not misleading you by mistake,
we do not give any appraisals over the phone, facebook, or by email
without exception. We
must have items in hand to make an offer.
** We ask that you come at least one hour prior to close, so we have an appropriate amount of time to
properly go through your collection. Also, we can not give appraisals over the phone or by email
for a wide array of reasons. If you are not sure if you should bring your collection in, give any of our
locations a call.